www.torontoweddingbox.com - How To Save & Budget For Your Wedding. Your wedding day is probably going to be one of most expensive parties that you will ever have. Knowing where at what is worth spending money on can be challenging. This video, both I and Danielle White from White + White, share
www.torontoweddingbox.com - How To Save & Budget For Your Wedding. Your wedding day is probably going to be one of most expensive parties that you will ever have. Knowing where at what is worth spending money on can be challenging. This video, both I and Danielle White from White + White, share with you our Bride savvy saving tips. Here they are summarised below for you.
This video is proudly sponsored by White + White. www.whitewhite.com.au
1. Have a dedicated "Wedding" savings account - both bride and groom have access and can view this account and both contribute to this account regularly.
2. Have key aspects/values that you want to shine on the day (both bride and groom should have their key special touches) and then prioritise your budgets around these.
3. Get Creative - think outside the square and come up with ideas that are special to you and your groom that don't cost much. The simple pleasures!
4. Don't be afraid to ask for help. If close family and friends want to buy you a special gift, and your budget is causing stress, there might be some special things on the day that they could contribute to that would be really appreciated.
5. Consider getting a Wedding Planner to help! They know where you can save money, save time, who is reliable and the quality of their work, act as a sounding board and have an amazing aray of creative and original ideas to help make your day an unique and special one.
1. Keep your numbers low - this means that you can have better quality food and wine and is more intimate.
2. Have one main installation - don't over do the decorations, it can be over the top and distracting.
3. Use more foliage than flowers....this keeps the budget down!
4. Consider bonbonerie - sometimes these get left by guests and can be expensive. Wrapping stations where you gift the flowers at the end of the night is a lovely way of saying thank you.
5. Have a buffer - for those unexpected expenses or things that blow out! 5-10% can be wise.
You can follow White + White on Instagram @whitewhiteweddings
SugarMamma.TV is all about educating, inspiring and empowering everyday people to create financial harmony, freedom and independence in your life. Bite sized videos, with quick and easy to understand tips, that you can apply straight away and see the results. SugarMamma.TV is a powerful movement making money and finance more approachable, energetic and enlightening.